Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 20TH 2020
General Terms and Conditions for Mars Island 2021
These Conditions apply to the purchase by the Customer of Festival Products and/or Services via any and all of the Official Sales Channels (all as defined herein). It is important that you read carefully and understand these Terms and Conditions.
UPDATING THESE TERMS:
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms on the Site. The “Last Updated” date above will tell you when these Terms were last revised. Unless otherwise required by law, we will provide notice of changes to these Terms and Conditions by email, newsletter, transmission, or by posting to the Site. You agree to be bound to the modifications and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
1.1 Agreement: the agreement between the Customer and the Official Sales Channel (as applicable) for the purchase of Festival Products and/or Services. Such agreement consists of the present Conditions, the purchase confirmation and other provisions annexed or referred to in these Conditions and/or the purchase confirmation and the general terms and conditions of Adventures In Wonderland, Inc.
1.2 Conditions: the present general terms and conditions, including its annexes.
1.3 Consumer: the natural person who does not act for the purposes relating to his or her commercial, business, craft or professional activity.
1.4 Customer, You, Your: the consumer, the legal entity or the actual association who enters into the Agreement for the purchase of the Festival Products and/or Services as provided for herein.
1.5 Mars Island: The official campsite of the Festival with several options of accommodation as sold under the Mars Island packages, subject to Annex 1, Annex 2, and Annex 4.
1.6 Festival: the 2021 edition of the festival known as “Mars Island”, currently held on Obonjan Island (Sibenik, Croatia), taking place from August 19th with Early Entry up to and including August 23rd 2021.
1.7 Festival Organizer: Adventures In Wonderland, Inc, the organizer and producer of the Festival.
1.8 Festival Package: the various Festival Packages offered for sale by Adventures In Wonderland, including (depending on the specific package) Festival admission ticket, lodging, and transportation. Special conditions of sale apply to the Festival Packages. When you purchase such a package, you will be asked to accept these conditions separately. In the event of any conflict, these special conditions take precedence over these Conditions at all times.
1.9 Festival Products and/or Services: the products and/or services relating to the Festival, as offered to and purchased by the Customer via the Official Sales Channels, meaning (i) the Festival Organizer for the purchase of Festival admittance tickets (including packages such as Stargazer Package, Adventurer Package, Wanderer Package, Daydreamer Package, Phoenix Package, as detailed on www.thirtysecondstomars.com) for the purchase of Festival Packages. Vouchers can be added to such purchase and vary per Official Sales Channel, subject to the conditions set forth in Annex 3.
1.10 Festival Visitor: The natural person who has a validly registered Mars Island ticket in his/her name (as determined herein) and ultimately consumes the Festival products and/or services under the Agreement.
1.11 Official Sales Channel: Festival Products and/or Services can only be purchased via the Festival Organizer. The Festival Products and/or Services offered via the Festival Organizer are processed via the Festival Organizer and the service provider Stripe.
1.12 Adventures In Wonderland: Adventures In Wonderland, Inc operates an online platform for tickets sales and access management and is engaged by the Festival Organizer as a supplier to make its platform available for the Festival Organizer to enter into an Agreement with the Customer for the sale of certain Festival products and services as mentioned herein.
1.13 Voucher: A Mars Island voucher represents an additional purchase made with the Festival Organizer or an independent third party, as applicable (e.g. spa, tattoo vendor, restaurants, locker provider, shuttle provider, active on or around the Festival Premises). Vouchers are promoted and offered for sale by the Festival Organizer, through the Adventures In Wonderland platform or a platform of the independent third party.
1.14 Waiting List: In case a ticket type or all Festival admittance tickets are sold out, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to open a Waiting List. By registering on the Waiting List, You give the Festival Organizer permission to contact You in case new tickets become available and offer those tickets through Waiting List sales.
2. SCOPE OF THE CONDITIONS
2.1 General provisions
2.1.1 The annexes attached hereto form an integral part of these Conditions. The Customer is asked to accept these Conditions during the purchase process and at the latest upon entering into an Agreement via the Official Sales Channels. You can always consult a recent copy of the Conditions at www.thirtysecondstomars.com or on request from the Festival’s customer service.
2.1.2 Should You not only purchase Festival Products and/or Services for yourself but also for others, we remind you that You are and remain solely responsible for providing such people with the present Conditions and any other terms and conditions which may apply to Your purchase and obtaining their consent with such terms prior to Your purchase.
3. FESTIVAL PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES: GENERAL PROVISIONS
3.1 Age requirement
3.1.1 The minimum age for Festival admission is eighteen (18) years. Any person born after August 19th 2003 will NOT be allowed admittance. There will be no exception to this rule, not even if the person concerned is accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adult. The Festival Organizer will deny admission to the Festival if, e.g. as a result of the identity control mentioned hereunder, the Festival Visitor hasn’t reached such age at the latest upon the start of the Festival.
3.2 Official Sales Channels
3.2.1 Festival Products and/or Services can only be purchased via the Official Sales Channels.
3.2.2 Festival Products and/or Services that are obtained in a different manner (either through a different sales channel, or by evading, in any way, the procedure prescribed in the registration link that provides access to the online ticket shop) will not be deemed valid by the Festival Organizer and the Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny the holder of the Festival ticket access to the Festival.
3.3 Mars Island and Thirty Seconds To Mars account and registration
3.3.1 Unless otherwise indicated by the Festival Organizer, Festival Products and/or Services can only be sold to those who have a Thirty Seconds To Mars – Mars Island Account, which can be created on www.thirtysecondstomars.com. The Festival Organizer in any event advises to create a Thirty Seconds To Mars Account.
3.3.3 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to cancel Festival admittance tickets that do not comply with the provisions of this Article 3 and offer them for sale again. In that event, the purchase price for the relevant ticket(s) will be refunded to You (and only you) after deduction of the Ticket Refund Fee, as applicable, and always subject to the provisions on cancellation as included herein.
3.3.4 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to cancel Your purchase due to technical reasons (e.g. existing quotas were exceeded).
3.3.5 Only a Thirty Seconds To Mars Account can give access to Festival registration. Automated registrations are not permitted.
3.3.6 As soon as the official sale of Festival Products and/or Services starts, the account holder will be able to access the online ticket shop of Adventures In Wonderland. Purchased tickets are not exchangeable for another type of ticket/package.
3.4. Festival admittance ticket
3.4.1 Each Festival admittance ticket must be personalized by entering the Festival Visitor’s name, e-mail address and nationality. The Festival Visitor can be You or other people you purchase tickets for.
3.4.2 Unless otherwise stated by the Festival Organizer, this personalization of the Festival admittance ticket must take place during the time period stated in the ticket confirmation e-mail sent to You. After this period, the personalization is final and the provided personal data can no longer be changed. In case You don’t personalize your Festival admittance tickets before the deadline, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to cancel Your Festival admittance tickets.
3.4.3 Should you buy a Festival admittance ticket not only for yourself but also for others (your “Guests”) You are and remain solely responsible for obtaining to the extent required by applicable law your Guest’s permission to provide their personal data to the Festival Organizer as part of the personalization of such ticket as mentioned herein. The provisions of Article 2.2. equally apply.
3.4.4 After personalization of the Festival admittance ticket, Your Guests will be invited by the e-mail address You provided us with in order for each guest to be invited to create a Thirty Seconds To Mars Account. Your purchase of a Festival admittance tickets will only be final after all Your guests have created their proper Thirty Seconds To Mars Account within the time periods stated in the confirmation e-mail sent to You. The provisions of Article 3.3.2 above shall equally apply.
3.4.5 If the nationality You select during Personalization is different from the nationality You select at the moment of purchase, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to consider this deviation as fraud and reserves the right to cancel Your entire order.
3.6 Mars Island Bracelet
3.6.1 For each purchased and personalized Festival admittance ticket, the Festival Organizer will provide You with a Mars Island Bracelet. A Mars Island Bracelet is personal and can only give one (1) person access to the Festival.
Festival access and identity check
3.6.2 Only a legitimate Mars Island Bracelet can grant the Festival Visitor access to the Festival premises. One must always be in possession of a valid Mars Island Bracelet registered in his/her name to be admitted to the Festival. You enter the Festival premises at Your own risk.
3.6.3 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to verify (or to have verified by appointed representatives) the identity of everyone entering the Festival premises. If one cannot identify him/herself or the name on the Mars Island Bracelet does not match the identity of the Festival Visitor provided in the proof of identity, the Festival Visitor will be refused admission to the Festival. A valid proof of identity can be a valid identity card, passport or driving license. The name on the proof of identity must be the same as the name in which the bracelet is registered. Copies of identity papers are not accepted.
3.6.4 A refused admission in the context of Article 3.6.3 will not give anyone any right to a refund.
Loss or theft of Your Mars Island Bracelet
3.6.5 You are solely responsible for the loss or theft of Your Mars Island Bracelet after it has been given to You by the Festival Organizer (in conformity with the provisions of these Conditions).
4. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
4.1 ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-TRANSFERABLE, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RESALE, NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
5.1 Liability of the Customer and Festival Visitor
5.1.1 Who fails to comply with these Conditions will immediately be refused admission to or be removed from the Festival premises. No refund will be granted unless when agreed otherwise herein.
5.1.2 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission for multiple editions of the Festival or any other events organized by the Festival Organizer and its affiliated companies depending on the nature of the failure to comply with these Conditions (e.g. when you sell drugs at the Festival).
The Festival Organizer reserves the right to prosecute any holder of forged Festival tickets and Festival bracelets.
5.2 Liability of the Festival Organizer
5.2.1 The Festival Organizer is only liable for the damages that are directly and solely caused by a breach on the part of the Festival Organizer. Excluded from compensation are (i) consequential damages and (ii) damages caused by willfulness recklessness of the damage suffering party.
5.2.2 The Festival Organizer is not liable for any damage caused to, theft of, or any other accidents occurring with vehicles or persons on the official Festival parking lots. Such Parking lots are always used at Your own risk.
5.2.3 The Festival Organizer may cancel or postpone the Festival in the event of force majeure or if the Festival Organizer has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone the Festival. Force majeure events means any of the following, the occurrence of which makes performance of obligations (excluding payment obligations) under the Agreement and/or the Festival impossible, impracticable or unsafe: an act of God, inevitable accident, fire, strike or other labor dispute, war or threat of war, act of public enemy, act of terrorism or threats thereof, riot or civil commotion, national state of emergency, enactment, rule, order or act of any government or governmental instrumentality, failure of technical facilities, epidemic or pandemic (including a health epidemic or pandemic), interruption in, or substantial delay or failure of, technical facilities, or failure or substantial delay of necessary transportation services, or any other event or condition beyond the Parties’ reasonable control, as applicable. Inclement weather shall, in principle, not be deemed a Force Majeure Event, provided however that should such weather conditions be severe or threatening enough to render a declaration by the applicable public authorities that conditions threaten public safety, then such weather conditions shall be deemed a Force Majeure Event hereunder.
5.2.4 In no event will a refund of the purchase price be available when cancelling a Festival ticket due to concerns over terrorist threats and/or attacks.
6. FESTIVAL PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED WITH THE FESTIVAL ORGANIZER
6.1 Adventures In Wonderland platform
6.1.1 Festival Products and Services can be bought directly from the Festival Organizer, via a Thirty Seconds To Mars Account and through the Adventures In Wonderland platform. A purchase can only be processed after the purchase price has been paid in full:
Festival admittance ticket
Vouchers issued by the Festival Organizer (e.g. spa, restaurant, lockers, parking, shuttles or any other vouchers being offered)
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
7.1 These Conditions are governed solely by United States law, with the exclusion of rules on the conflict of laws.
7.2 All disputes will be adjudicated by the competent court in California to the exclusion of all other courts. However, the Festival Organizer remains entitled to submit a claim to the court that would have jurisdiction pursuant to the statutory rules of jurisdiction.
8.1 If any provision in these Conditions, or any part thereof is, or is declared, invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Conditions or the remaining part of that provision will remain in full force and this provision will be automatically replaced (by operation of law) by a valid provision that corresponds to the purport of the invalid provision as much as possible.
ANNEX 1: FESTIVAL ADMITTANCE
1. Festival opening hours
1.1 The Festival opening hours are as follows (subject to change):
- Early Entry Check-In Thursday 19th August 2021: 1:00 PM
- Early Entry Ferry Departure Thursday 19th August 2021: 2:00 PM
- General Entry Check-In Friday 20th August 2021: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM, pending appointed ferry time
- General Entry Ferry Departure Friday 20th August 2021: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM, pending appointed ferry time
1.2 Outside the opening hours of the stage, the stage area will not be accessible to the public.
1.3 With a validated Mars Island Bracelet, on Thursday the Early Entry Visitor can check in until 1:00 PM & Friday the General Entry Visitor can check in during their appointed check in time ranging from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM; after the last ferry departure it is no longer possible to enter the festival grounds.
The Festival Organizer reserves the right to refuse Festival Visitors who arrive on Thursday or Friday after their check in time to the Mars Island festival grounds, even if the Festival Visitor is in the possession of a valid Festival admission ticket.
2. Festival program
2.1 The Festival Organizer may find itself forced by compelling reasons (e.g. weather circumstances, safety, artist cancellations) to change or alter the festival program. In this event the Festival admission ticket will remain valid and no admission tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
ANNEX 2: HOUSE RULES
When visiting Mars Island 2021, the following house rules apply to all visitors (the “House Rules”). The House Rules form an integral part of the Conditions and are also posted at the entrance of the Festival.
The House Rules are always carried out in accordance with the locally applicable rules and regulations.
TICKET PACKAGES AND BRACELETS
- Mars Island ticket packages and/or bracelets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- In the event of loss or theft of Mars Island tickets and/or bracelets they will neither be replaced nor refunded.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter, not even when accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adolescents.
- The organizer and/or the official ticket vendor reserve the right to verify the identity of the festival-goer upon checking the ticket and/or the festival bracelet. If you fail to present a valid proof of identity, security is authorized to refuse your access to the Festival. The following will be considered valid identification documents: identity card, passport or a driving license. Copies will not be accepted. In case you are caught with a fake identification document this will be considered identity fraud and you will be refused access to the festival. You will also face criminal charges.
- Tickets and/or bracelets for Mars Island may not be used for commercial nor promotional purposes without the prior consent of the Festival Organizer.
- Tickets and/or bracelets for Mars Island cannot be resold without the explicit and written consent of the official ticket vendor or Festival Organizer. The festival tickets that are resold without this explicit and written consent of the official ticket vendor and/or the Festival Organizer do not give any right to enter the Festival. The Organizer and/or the official ticket vendor also reserve the right to cancel tickets for Mars Island once it has been established that despite this prohibition Mars Island tickets have been offered for sale. The costs resulting from this cancellation will be recovered from the buyer.
- Changes in the schedule or line-up do not lead to a full or even partial refund of the festival ticket.
- Forgery of the ticket or bracelet of Mars Island will be prosecuted.
- Visitors to Mars Island are not allowed to enter zones to which your bracelet does not allow admission (for example the VIP zone, press zones, backstage, front of house, stage, etc.);
- Access control is based on the applicable legislation for this purpose aimed at tracking weapons and dangerous items. If these items were to be present on the festival premises, they could have a negative impact on the smooth operation of the event or jeopardize the safety of the festival-goers.
- Admission to the Mars Island grounds may be denied, and visitors may be ejected from the Mars Island grounds (without any entitlement to a refund of the admission price) if a visitor: (the following list is non-exhaustive):
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- is in the possession of or deals in drugs;
- was previously refused admission to other events / meetings by the Organizer or other authorities;
- shows behavior or wears clothing that is evidently aimed at disturbing the peace, provoking, or inciting to violence, hate, anger, xenophobia, race hate, etc.;
- puts the lives of other visitors at risk;
- is in the possession of banned objects;
- refuses to be searched/patted down by security personnel;
- refuses or fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions.
- Access to the Festival premises implies acceptance of all prevention and control measures taken by the Festival Organizer or the security team, including searches of persons and bags.
- Anyone wishing to enter the Mars Island grounds may be searched or patted down by security personnel before being allowed admission to the Festival premises, always in accordance with the locally applicable laws and regulations.
- Security personnel may ask people of the same sex to subject themselves to a pat down and/or search of their clothes and luggage in order to intercept the banned objects set forth in the Festival House Rules (as included herein). If any banned objects are found, the security personnel will be entitled to confiscate the object(s) and to refuse the holder of the said objects admission to the Festival. There will be no refund.
- Anyone who is present at the Mars Island grounds must obey the instructions and directions of the Festival Organizer or its authorized representatives at the festival grounds at all times, in order to ensure the public order and safety during the festival.
- For safety reasons the Festival Organizer reserves the right:
- to interrupt or discontinue the Festival;
- to prevent visitors from leaving the festival grounds until further notice;
- to ask visitors to leave the Festival grounds;
- to refuse visitors admission to the Mars Island grounds, even if they possess a valid admission ticket.
- Visitors to Mars Island are not allowed to:
- Enter zones to which their bracelet does not allow admission (the VIP zone, press zones, backstage, front of houses, stage etc.);
- Climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the festival grounds;
- Block entrances, exits and emergency exits;
- Disguise themselves in order to make themselves unrecognizable with the intention to disturb the peace or put the safety of the other visitors at risk;
- Sell food, drinks or other products without the express permission of the Organizer;
- Throw or shoot objects in solid, liquid or gas form;
- Smoke where smoking is banned;
- Urinate in public;
- Wear full face masks (masks, morphsuites etc.);
- Park a vehicle without an official parking sticker issued by the Organizer. Cars may be towed at the owner’s expense;
- Tearing down, breaking, or trashing decorations;
- Steal decorations or any other material belonging to Mars Island.
- Make fire;
- Crowd surfing;
- Wear texts, symbols, objects, clothes and/or other (visible) external expressions explicitly representing a political, social movement, or group. Anything that hints at discrimination, incitement, or racism is strictly prohibited.
- The following items are banned from the Mars Island grounds:
- Bringing your own food and drinks in glass to Mars Island;
- Drugs or other illegal mind-enhancing substances;
- Deodorant or perfume in containers larger than 100ml
- Any other objects (camera tripods, laser pens, etc. …) of which the security personnel decide that they pose a risk to the other visitors of the festival;
- Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gas form;
- Flammable products or materials & spray cans;
- Pyrotechnical objects (fireworks, torches, etc.);
- Any other weapons or sharp, pointy objects (sticks, chains, knives, …);
- Banners or items bearing discriminating and/or provocative texts or expressions that may be used in an attempt to disrupt the peace, or that may endanger the safety of the crowd and/or may cause injuries or damage to people and goods;
- Animals (except for guide dogs);
- The following objects may be brought onto the Mars Island grounds:
- Guide dogs for visually challenged people with prior approval with the Organizer;
- Disposable or compact photo cameras;
- Telescopic umbrellas without pin (no parasols);
- Plastic tarpaulins and blankets to lie/sit on;
- Sun screen, cosmetic products, deodorant in containers of up to 100ml;
- Refreshers / vaporizers, small bag packs and other bags.
- Selfie-sticks which when extended are less than 1m in length and that are solely intended for photography.
- It is prohibited to have a bon fire.
- To preserve the safety of Mars Island and the other festival-goers, you cannot disguise yourself in order to make yourself unrecognizable.
DRUGS POLICY = ZERO TOLERANCE
- Mars Island has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding drugs! It is prohibited to use drugs on the festival grounds. In case you are observed doing this, you will be removed from the Festival grounds. This policy is rigorously enforced and in relevant cases means handing the case over to the Police. All visitors will be given the opportunity to leave any drugs in special drug amnesty bins before entering the Festival grounds without facing any (legal) consequences.
- It is prohibited to deal drugs on the Festival grounds. If such infringement becomes apparent you will be removed from the Festival grounds and handed over to the police.
- Directions and instructions of the (security) personnel should be followed immediately. In case of suspicion or actual possession of illegal or dangerous weapons, security is authorized to stop you.
- If a visitor is prescribed certain drugs for health reasons, he/she must present a valid medical certificate before being allowed to bring the specific drugs onto the Festival grounds.
THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS – DAMAGE TO MATERIALS
- All visitors are requested to do their part to keep the area clean as much as possible. On the festival grounds and the camping site the locations where you can deposit your waste are clearly marked. Please put them to good use.
- The Festival Organizer invests a great deal of effort and manpower to turn Mars Island into a magical world. We ask of every festival-goer to show proper respect! Tearing, breaking or any other form of destruction to the materials of the Festival Organizer, including stealing, will result in the removal from the festival. Access will be denied for the remainder of the festival and may be denied for the following years.
- Visitors to Mars Island are not allowed to climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the festival grounds;
Official Mars Island merchandise is only available for purchase at the Festival or the official Thirty Seconds To Mars webstore (store.thirtysecondstomars.com) and in selected selling points.
PHOTOS AND VIDEO RECORDINGS – CAMERA SURVEILLANCE
- There will be photo and video recordings during the festival. Chances are that you will be filmed. By entering the festival grounds you agree to the processing of this footage by Adventures In Wonderland, Inc, Paradox Productions and its partners.
- Camera surveillance on Mars Island is operated in accordance with local applicable legislation. These recordings will only be used for safety purposes during the festival and will not be transferred to third parties except for the competent authority after the receival of a formal request.
- The Organizer and/or the official ticket vendor reserve the right to verify the identity of the festival-goer.
- Digital photo cameras and/or video cameras are allowed on the grounds with the exception of (semi-)professional equipment.
- Using the toilets is free of charge on Mars Island. It is strictly prohibited to urinate in public. If caught urinating in public, you run the risk of being removed from the festival grounds.
- It is prohibited to smoke inside and/or at any performances near the artists, including, but not limited to the Amphitheater, Pavilion, etc.
- It is prohibited to distribute flyers or hang posters during the festival! Visitors wishing to promote their own events may put an ad in the Mars Island schedule that is distributed among the visitors during the festival. For more information contact email@example.com.
SAFETY IN FRONT OF AND AROUND THE STAGE
- CROWD SURFING PROHIBITED
- Crowd surfing is prohibited at Mars Island. Removal from the festival grounds in the event of non-compliance with this rule will be the logical outcome.
- Visitors to Mars Island are not allowed to block entrances, exits and emergency exits.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
- The artists and the organizers of Mars Island cannot be held accountable for damage, loss or theft nor for any other accident.
- The Festival Organizer may cancel or postpone Mars Island in the event of force majeure or if the Event Organizer has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone Mars Island. Force majeure events include but are not limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, inclement weather, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure of and/or delays in technical facilities, failure of and/or delays in means of transport, etc.
- The Festival Organizer may be forced to close down stages due to weather conditions or other force majeure events.
- Cancellation or postponement due to force majeure does not lead to a partial or full refund.
ANNEX 3: VOUCHER SALES
1.1 A Mars Island voucher represents an additional purchase made with Mars Island or an independent third party (as applicable) (e.g. spa, tattoo vendor, restaurants, locker provider, shuttle provider, etc). Vouchers are promoted and offered for sale by the Festival Organizer (via the Adventures In Wonderland platform or the platform of the independent third party).
When You purchase Vouchers, the aforementioned third party (as applicable, depending on the services under the Voucher) qualify as your contracting party. You enter into an Agreement with them and are subject to their own terms and conditions for the purchase made. Note that those terms prevail over these Conditions in case of conflict or ambiguity. The Festival Organizer is exempt from any contractual liability towards You.
1.2 All Mars Island voucher purchases are final. It is not possible to cancel or change a Mars Island Voucher.
1.3 In case of a force majeure that prevents the execution of the services regarding the Voucher entirely, Vouchers will not be refunded. No further damages can be claimed.
ANNEX 4: MARS ISLAND
- Mars Island tickets can only be purchased as part of a Mars Island package, combining a specific type of Mars Island accommodation with a General Admission or Early Entry Admission, as such granting admission to the Festival and specific areas on Mars Island during the entire Festival weekend the package was purchased for.
- All packages are valid per PERSON and not per tent / accommodation.
- It is not possible to book a specific tent / accommodation spot.
- No vehicles, motorcycles, trailers, caravans or mobile homes are allowed onto Mars Island.
- During check-out at your Mars Island accommodation, the Festival Organizer will check the state of the accommodation. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to charge You the cost of rectifying damage, caused by Your deliberate, negligent or reckless act to the accommodation. All materials and corresponding prices can be found at the reception desk of Mars Island.
- In the case of damage, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to bill for this cost immediately. If however this damage should come to light after You have departed, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. To avoid this situation, You are advised to pass by the reception desk of Mars Island to desk to check-out at the end of Your stay.